The LTMA2.0 laser remote displacement monitor is an auxiliary device that provides safety protection for rescue officers and firefighters. It uses harmless lasers to detect dangerous rooms and other building structures caused by earthquakes, bombs, and gas explosions (such as: Floor, floor tiles, pillars, walls). Used after the earthquake, before the seismic wave propagates to the fortified area, send an audible and visual alarm to the fortified area a few seconds to tens of seconds in advance to reduce local losses. It can be 1 mm on the floor, wall posts, trees, etc. In response to the displacement, it can work continuously for 20 hours, and the observation distance is up to 200 meters. When the earthquake occurs, an audible and visual alarm is issued to notify rescue personnel to flee the scene.
1. Monitor displacement monitoring: It can comprehensively monitor the minor movements of buildings at the rescue site.
2. ★ The monitor comes with a three-inch OLED ultra-clear screen: it is clearly visible even in daylight, and it always displays the distance of the monitored building and displays the displacement signal in real time.
3. ★ The laser remote displacement monitor is installed on a telescopic tripod, which can detect the movement of 1mm objects at a distance of 200 meters.
4. The instrument is equipped with observation telescope to ensure accurate observation of the target building.
5. Equipped with auxiliary laser indicator, which can quickly locate the position.
6, the range of object movement from 5mm to 100mm has 6 steps (respectively 5, 10, 20, 40, 70 and 100mm).
7. If there is movement beyond the set range, the sound and light alarm will be triggered.
8. ★ 4G wireless function: can access the cloud management platform: the device name, model, manufacturer, GPS location, battery power, detection parameters, and real-time access to the robot's position, working status and maintenance status through PC / mobile phone.
9. Equipped with auxiliary laser indicator for long-distance positioning.
10. ★ Use rechargeable lithium battery: standard working time is 20 hours; meanwhile, the instrument can also run with 12V DC and 220V AC.
11. Protection: The instrument has a rainproof function; it is equipped with a shockproof packing box.
12. Certification: Authorized organization inspection report with CNAS certification.
13, ★ explosion-proof: explosion-proof certification.
Third, the technical parameters
1. Detection accuracy: 1mm
2. Detection distance: 0-200m
3. Alarm brightness: 2 × 1000 lumens
4. Alarm volume: 2 × 110db
5. ★ Detection position of displacement monitor: 6 positions (5, 10, 20, 40, 70 and 100mm respectively)
6. Rechargeable battery: 12V 10AH
7. Working time: more than 20 hours
8. Host size: length * width * height 370 * 200 * 242mm
9. Host weight: 5.5kg
10. Working temperature: -25 ℃ to + 50 ℃; storage temperature: -40 ℃ to + 70 ℃
Fourth, certification ★ Passed the national fire equipment quality supervision and inspection center testing, provide the original for future reference.
★ Certification: Inspection report of authoritative organization with CNAS certification.
★ Passed the inspection of the National Explosion-proof Safety Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center.
★ The registered capital of the manufacturer's main qualification is more than 40 million yuan and passed the ISO9001 system certification. The original is available for inspection.
ISO14001 environmental management system certification, originals available for inspection